Thursday, March 5, 2009

Solid 4 days!

I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Fruita, CO. The riding is prime there wright now.  The first day I rode all of the trails in Loma. I started with Rustler and made my way over to More Fun, riding the loops clockwise. It took about 5 hours. The second day I rode Out in Rabbit Valley, here I rode Zion Curtain to the Western Rim. This took about 3 1/2 hours.  The third day I went back over to Loma and again did all the loops this time riding them starting with More Fun and working my way over to Rustler, riding all the loops counter clockwise. This way took about 41/2 hours, a bit faster this direction. When I finished these loops back at the parking lot, there was a group of guys whom Ive ridden with before, getting ready to go out for a night ride, I decided to join them. I put my lights on and off we went to ride Horsethief Bench and the new Wrangler. Adding this night ride on made it a solid day in the saddle. The Fourth day I was starting to feel a bit worked so I decided to go over to the Lunch loops trail head in GJ and ride Holycross which took a little over an hour, and was a perfect ride for the last day.     

No comments:

Post a Comment