Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm over it, and will start over!

Well started a Blog about 2 months ago and somehow couldn't log in so it took me a little while to get over the frustrating feelings.

I like my new blog name better anyway. 

The last time I blogged I was starting to work. I drive for a luxury transportation  company. I drive A 2009 Chevy Suburban 2500 back and fourth to the airports  over two mountain passes through extreme conditions on some of the most dangerous stretches of roads in the world. I really like it. Big money in a short amount of time.

I had taken some time off from any form of exercise till about 1 month ago. I waxed up the skate skis and have begun skating just about every day.  Im starting to eat very healthy again as well, for I ate just about what ever I wanted to in the month of November. It was needed but I generally don't feel so good when I do this.  

I will continue to stay off the bike for the rest of January than start getting on the trainer and putting in some long and short easy base miles. The analogy I like to use is: the base miles are like a block of cheese and  interval rides and racing are like a mouse, there for the bigger the block of cheese the more the mouse has to nibble at. 

Well I hope to keep this blogger name and will continue to update this blog with my crazy life.

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment